Mosaic North America is hiring a Experienced Cosmetic Merchandiser! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
We are currently looking for Cosmetic Merchandisers to work in your area representing a top cosmetics company.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our clients’ merchandising initiatives and enhance relationships with cosmeticians & department managers. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work daytime hours and is self-motivated but love working with a great support team!
Employer Name: Mosaic North America
Application Deadline: September 24th, 2021
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm - 6-15hrs per week and up to 25-40 hours/month during peak season
Job Type: Various Hours
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Setup and update cosmetic sections according to the planogram and instructions provided
- Come prepared to all shifts and follow instructions provided within the planogram that is issued
- Plan and schedule store visits within assigned territory
- Communicate work schedule to support team members, when required
- Attend training conference calls, online training and field training as required
- Create and develop strong working relationships with key in-store contacts
- Complete all shift reporting, including daily reports which will include photographs of completed asks. This reporting is completed online
- Provide on the job training to team members
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- 2+ years relevant cosmetics merchandising experience
- Relevant experience supervising indirect reports
- Strong attention to detail, specifically executing changes to a planogram
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize
- Energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm time frame – 6-15hrs per week and up to 25-40 hours/month during peak season
- Valid driver’s license, access to the exclusive use of a reliable vehicle is considered a strong asset
- Must be comfortable travelling up to 60kms from your region
- Computer savvy with access to a PC Computer and internet
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
To apply please E-mail: Donald.Crooks@mosaic.com
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Acosta/Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
Advertising Method: General Ad