Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child & Family Services is hiring a File Clerk! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Kenora Rainy River Districts Child & Family Services
Postal Code: P9N 3P7
Application Deadline: March 30th, 2023
Hours of Work: 33.75 hours per week (Full Time)
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: $32,906 - $42,852
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
The File Clerk is responsible for various functions including: ordering / maintaining the office supply inventory for the Agency, retrieving / Scanning historical Agency files, and general office tasks as assigned.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to adapt to new computer programs.
- Strong administrative and multi-tasking skills and exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience using a multi-line phone system.
- General knowledge of the Agency’s programs and other community resources.
- One Year experience in reception or related administrative role
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Responsible for providing backup receptionist services to all attending at the Kenora office by receiving all incoming calls and taking appropriate action; directing callers/visitors to the appropriate staff; and diffusing volatile situations effectively.
- Working within the admin support team to provide responsible services to all Kenora-Rainy River office locations.
- Responsible for bulk office supply ordering
- Responsible for managing petty cash and assisting Finance department where required
- Responsible for processing incoming / outgoing mail, including courier shipments
- Responsible for scanning to microfiche and preparing ID cards for staff
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, and agency policies and procedures.
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License and have access to a vehicle.
- Clear criminal reference check, clear vulnerable sector check, and a driver’s abstract.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please submit resume with letter of application to:
Human Resources Department|
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services
820 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, Ontario P9N 3P7
Fax No. 807-467-5539 ATT: HR
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In an effort to support the health and safety of our Staff, Children and families, employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with all valid, required doses of a vaccine approved by Health Canada before hire. KRRCFS will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to medical reasons, or any other ground protected by the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
Advertising Method: General Ad