Kenora Honda is hiring a Fixed Operations Manager! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Monitor and oversee all employees located within the Service and Parts Department
- Ensure all customer inconveniences, complaints and misunderstandings are dealt with fairly and quickly
- Understand and ensure compliance with the manufacture warranty and policy procedures
- Manage and oversee the technicians performance on productivity
- Ensure that the proper service sales techniques are being used on all clients and customers
- Working with each department Manager to improve profitability and efficiency throughout the Dealership
- Implement and maintain a positive relationship with customers, ensuring that department staff is professional and helpful
- Ensuring the service repairs are performed efficiently and correctly
- Train, motivate and monitor the performance of all service department staff
- Creating detail oriented goals and objectives for the department
- Attending weekly or on an as needed basis Management meetings
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Service Manager or Fixed Operations Manager
- Excellent computer knowledge pertaining to the software for dealership computer systems
- Previous knowledge of overall automotive operations and management
- Knowledge of warranty process of a new car dealership
- Strong customer service skills
- Valid Class G Ontario Drivers License
What’s in it for you?
With Kenora Honda being part of the Morris Group of Companies there is always an opportunity for advancement. Kenora Honda offers Competitive Compensation, 3 weeks of annual Vacation Pay, extensive Benefits Package and more!
Don’t Live in Kenora? No problem! Kenora Honda is willing to provide a Relocation Assistance package.
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
Please send application to:
Or apply on Indeed: https://ca.indeed.com/job/fixed-operations-manager-63fdde7b38977b5f
Why should you work for Kenora Honda?
- Newer Shop Equipment
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Positive Work Environment
- Up to 3 Weeks Vacation
- Willing to assist with any relocation expenses
- Competitive Compensation Structure based off experience