Mount Evergreen Ski Club is hiring Food Service Attendants! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Looking for a fun-packed winter opportunity at Mount Evergreen Ski Club? We are currently hiring Food Service Attendants for our busy chalet restaurant! The ski hill is open on Friday night (5-9 pm), Saturday and Sunday (10-4pm) and we are looking for someone to work between 1 – 3 shifts per week.
Employer Name: Mount Evergreen Ski Club
Postal Code: P9N 0A8
Application Deadline: January 28th, 2022
Hours of Work: Part-time
Job Type: Seasonal
Wages: $15.00 + Tips
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
– Greet and seat patrons
– Provide prompt service and take accurate orders from customers
– Accept payments via interac or cash
– Clean tables and other areas of the restaurant as assigned, with special focus on covid protocols
– Perform customer service duties in a friendly and professional manner
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
– Experience in food and beverage an asset
– Works well in fast-paced environments
– Friendly with a great attitude and willingness to learn
– A team player, customer oriented, strong communication skills
– Excited about spending the winter at the ski hill!
Holds SmartServe certificate, or willing to obtain one; 18+ for liquor sales
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of email as “Food Service Attendant Resume”
Advertising Method: General Ad