Kenora Association for Community Living (KACL) is hiring a Full-Time Community Consultant – Children’s Services! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Since 1960, KACL has promoted inclusion and social justice in our community. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization made up of some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet.
We are the third largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to be the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence.
In our Child and Youth Program we believe that families play an integral role in preparing their children to transition towards independent adult life.
Your gifts will be used to break down barriers to social justice and belonging, and to build a resilient, connected community where everyone belongs.
Employer Name: Kenora Association for Community Living
Postal Code: P9N 3Z9
Application Deadline: February 13th, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Starting annual salary range of $56,597 - $57,720
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Be a part of a high-performance team that thinks outside the box and that families rely on to support the goals they set for themselves and their children.
- Support youth to explore their gifts and passions, strengthen relationships, and work toward their dreams for their future
- Work with youth, their families, and the network around them in a collaborative planning process to set a path to strive for.
- Be a piece of the engine that is driving to achieve social and economic inclusion.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- A strong advocate: You believe working with youth and their families in the pursuit of full inclusion and social justice is a way to restore humanity for all.
- People Focused: You meet people where they are at, without judgement, and focus on the potential you know exists in each person.
- Community-minded: You know that kind, collaborative relationships are the best way to build a community where everyone belongs.
- Visionary: You get excited when you see people find purpose in their lives as they work to understand and pursue the things that matter to them.
- Resilient: You understand that the challenges we each face can help us to grow and
- Being part of a progressive organization that makes a real difference in our community.
- A positive, fun, professional team that needs and values your gifts and talents.
- Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage, and our pension plan.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth, and exploration of your gifts.
- Starting annual salary range of $56,597 – $57,720
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
KACL is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes qualified applicants from
the full range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Accommodations are available for all
parts of the recruitment and selection process.
KACL requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of same
as a condition of hire, and to receive booster shots or other vaccinations as required according
to recommendations from public health authorities as a condition of continuing employment.
Accommodations may be made in the case of bona fide exemptions under the Ontario Human
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2023-10-C1 ON YOUR APPLICATION.
Advertising Method: General Ad