Kenora Association for Community Living are looking for a Full-Time Community Support Worker! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Since 1960, KACL has promoted inclusion and social justice in our community. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization made up of some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet. We are the fourth largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to become the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence.
Employer Name: Kenora Association for Community Living
Location/Address: Kenora, ON
Application Deadline: November 26th, 2020
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Starting annual salary range: $53,061 - $54,184.
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
As a CSW, you will walk alongside at-risk and vulnerable young adults and support them while they navigate the challenges of transitioning into independent adult life. You will build strong, resilient, unique relationships and promote a connected community where everyone belongs.
- Be a role model and provide positive support to individuals.
- Be a constant presence for others; helping them to feel safe, at ease and free to be.
- Help others to gain skills and confidence in their lives and roles in the community.
- Utilize your gifts and help others to grow their own.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- People Focused: You build positive relationships and enhance the lives of others by helping them to explore and achieve their goals.
- Enthusiastic: You are excited to help others have their voices heard, and when the going gets tough, you kick it up a notch.
- Dedicated: Your passion is helping people and you do it by meeting them where they are at, without judgment or criticism.
- Committed: You whole-heartedly believe that everyone has the right to a life filled with meaning, joy, and acceptance.
- Resilient: You are fueled by your own impact, celebrate even the smallest wins, and see every day as a new opportunity.
- Adaptable: You thrive in an ever-changing environment and put your best self forward in every situation, every day.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
You Will Love:
- Being part of a progressive organization that makes a real difference in our community.
- A positive, fun, professional team that needs and values your gifts and talents.
- Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage, and our pension plan.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth, and exploration of your gifts.
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2020-36 ON YOUR APPLICATION.
Advertising Method: General Ad