The Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Community Support Worker in the Housing Program in Community Mental Health Support Services.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic, engaging, and fulfilling work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles.
- A college diploma in one of the following disciplines: Developmental Services Worker (DSW), Human Services, or Social Sciences;
- The ability and capabilities to assist people in all aspects of daily life, including personal care, building relationships and community involvement;
- An aptitude and attitude that are characterized by flexibility, creativity, and an emphasis on encouraging independence;
- Excellent communication skills, including an aptitude for written and oral components;
- A willingness and ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including scheduled shift work;
- Relative work and/or life experience;
- A valid Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle.
Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2019-04 ON YOUR APPLICATION