McDonald’s is hiring Full-Time Crew Members! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
- Starting Wage 15.50 / Hour
- OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT QUICKLY
- 50% off food
- Canada Life Benefits Available (Dental, Prescription Medications, Eye ware, Massage Therapy, Disability coverage etc…)
- Free Uniforms
- Scholarship Available for all Team Members going on to a Secondary Education (No Cap)
- Exciting Crew Activities
- Extra dollar Per Hour if working Overnight Shift.
- Work with your friends (get a friend hired and receive a 100 dollar bonus. After they pass a 60 day probation period receive another 100 dollar bonus)
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
Drop off a resume, email, apply online, or through LEAP.
900 Hwy 17 East Kenora, Ontario P9N 1L9
Apply online at https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/careers/restaurant-opportunities.html