Southbridge Care Homes are looking for Full and Part time Registered Nurses in Thunder Bay, ON! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Are you looking for a role with tons of opportunity for career advancements? Are you ready to be part of a team that will truly value your hard work, dedication and effort? Are you passionate about providing compassionate and quality care to residents in long term care? If the answer is yes, we would love to know more about you!
Southbridge Care Homes are currently looking to add one a caring, passionate, and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to our amazing home family, who can serve our lovely residents, to keep them safe, healthy, and happy. On a daily basis our Registered Nurse will enhance the effective management and quality of nursing practice in keeping with the standards and expectations set out by governing bodies and internal policies and standards of care.
Employer Name: Southbridge Care Homes
City: Thunder Bay
Application Deadline: April 12th, 2021
Hours of Work: Full time or Part time
Job Type: Various Hours
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Ensuring resident care is provided with established nursing standards and principles, physicians’ orders, and other administrative policies.
- Assisting in the assessment and monitoring of residents while working to develop, implement, review, and evaluate resident care plans.
- Managing and evaluating the work of nursing and personal care staff assigned to the unit, including orientations and other supervisory duties.
- Monitoring performance, conducting performance appraisals, and referring problems to the Director of Care.
- Provide direction to the nursing department in the absence of the DOC.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Appropriate current certificate of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- A serving heart and a passion for caring for seniors.
- Registered/eligible for registration with the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario.
- Previous similar experience in long-term care an asset, with comprehensive knowledge of duties.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, to prioritize tasks in order of urgency.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and comprehension skills.
- Developed creative problem-solving skills to look at the “big picture”.
Advertising Method: General Ad