Pepsico Beverages Canada is hiring a Full-Time Sales Representative for Kenora, ON! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
Start Building Your Career
At PepsiCo you will have total ownership over your success; by Delivering Results and Doing Things the Right Way your future possibilities are endless. From our great brands, to our great culture; come for one experience, you’ll stay for 10!
As a Sales Representative for PepsiCo Beverages Canada, you will be maximizing business growth through the acquisition of new customers and maintenance of existing customer in various channels. You are responsible for growing the business in your territory by creating on-going, positive relationships with your customers.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and paid vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
Employer Name: Pepsico Beverages Canada
Application Deadline: May 17th, 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Developing business to increase volume, new package distribution and acquiring new accounts using customized proposals
- Selling and executing national and local promotions, soliciting placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and selling product inventory
- Developing assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service
- Utilizing point-of-sale materials to stimulate sales
- Maintaining and increasing shelf facings and racks; cleaning shelving and racks; and rotating products
- Providing excellent service to assigned accounts; creating and maintaining goodwill with all customers
- Merchandising product sections and building displays to stimulate sales
- Eliminating out-od-stocks and out-of-date product through effective order taking
- Working closely with PBC delivery department to ensure effective service
- Monitoring and reporting on competitive activity
- Completing required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Completion of bachelor’s degree by May 2021 required
- You have a valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- You can lift, push, pull up to 100 lbs.
- 1-2 years of fact-based direct selling experience is an asset
- Food Service or Consumer Products experience is preferred
- You have great analytical and organization skills
- You can work independently and with minimal supervision
- You are proficient with Microsoft Suite
- You have great oral presentation skills
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please apply through the following link:
We will be interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and this role will be closed once the posting has been filled. Please apply early to be considered for this position.
Advertising Method: General Ad