Kenora Association for Community Living is open to General Applications for multiple positions within their organization! For more information on this LEAP posting, check out the details below!
Since 1960, KACL has been a leader in promoting inclusion and social justice in our community and across Ontario. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization that offers inclusive childcare, as well as supports and services to children and adults who live with intellectual and physical disabilities, and adults who live with mental illness.
We are the third largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to be the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence. We proudly employ some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet.
Employer Name: Kenora Association for Community Living (KACL)
Postal Code: P9N 3Z9
Application Deadline: February 22nd, 2023
Hours of Work: Various
Job Type: Various Hours
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
If You Are Seeking:
- Employment that offers balance, flexibility, and commitment to your wellness.
- Opportunities to discover your gifts in a career you will be proud of.
- An employer who cares, values your gifts and talents, and believes you deserve respect, kindness, and compassion.
- Investment in your development, growth, and advancement throughout your career.
- A financially secure future through highly competitive wages and pension plan.
- Employer-paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and disability.
- Generous vacation and personal time.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please review our open opportunities at www.kacl.ca/careers. If there are no current opportunities, or you are not sure where your gifts and talents will fit best, please apply to KACL using this general opportunity. Your application will be kept on file for 30 days.
Unless otherwise noted, all positions are located in Kenora, Ontario. KACL is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes qualified applicants from the full range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
Advertising Method: General Ad