Lake of the Woods District Hospital are looking for a General Ledger Analyst! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Responsible for the maintenance and processing of financial and statistical data, assisting in the preparation of monthly financial statements and year-end audit process, and completing other reports and analysis as required. Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible for providing training and coaching on relevant financial subjects and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma; post-secondary degree in business and/or accounting;
- Must possess or be working toward Chartered Professional Accountant
- Adept at dealing with the public and professional staff in and outside of the organization.
- Knowledge of Ontario Hospital Reporting System MIS Guidelines an asset
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable attendance record
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong time management, critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and leadership skills
- Computer knowledge and familiarity with MS Office and financial accounting software such as Virtuo MIS (formerly ORMED)
- Experience with Accounts Receivable functions, Accounts Payable functions, General Ledger systems and financial statement preparation
- Prior work experience in a health care setting considered an asset
Please apply through the online application process via https://lwdhinternal.talentpoolbuilder.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. The LWDH is committed to diversity and inclusivity in our employment practices. We promote the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity with persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations, including alternative formats, are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. For more information or to request an accommodation please contact the Human Resources Department at 807-468-9861