Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital are looking for a Full-Time Health Records Technician! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Works under the direct supervision of the Health Records Lead, providing relief for the Lead and working independently in the absence of the Lead.
- Primary responsibilities include NACRS and DAD coding, chart assembly, data quality, release of information services, transcription services, record processing and destruction, and other duties as assigned.
- For a comprehensive list of qualifications & responsibilities, please refer to the job description JD-HR-01.
- Graduate of a Canadian College of Health Information Management (CCHIM) recognized program for Health Information Management (HIM) Professionals
- Certified with the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA)
- Must know and practice professional ethics, particularly in regard to confidentiality and the release of medical information concerning patients.
- Must exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff and the public.
- Must be able to perform under pressure, able to organize workload effectively, use initiative, be flexible and open to change and suggestion.
Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital is committed to employment equity. Upon request, accommodation for disabilities can be provided in the hiring process to applicants who meet the required qualifications outlined in the job description.
Those interested in the position are requested to apply in writing to:
Pearl Fleming, HR & Communications Lead