Lake of the Woods Electric is hiring Heavy Equipment Operators! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
We are looking for heavy equipment operators to join our team!
We offer excellent wages with overtime above 80 hours bi-weekly, as well as the option of medical/dental benefits, and a long-term RRSP.
Job sites vary throughout Northwestern Ontario
The health and safety of our employees is an important aspect in our operations. All responsibilities are to be carried out with adherence to workplace safety policies and regulations:
Employer Name: Lake of the Woods Electric
Postal Code: P9N 3W8
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-time, 40 hours per week plus overtime/shifts will vary depending on projects
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Wages to commensurate with skill set and experience
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Operating heavy construction equipment which may include Front-end loaders, Excavator, Rock Drill, and other equipment based on company needs
- Load and unload equipment following all safety guidelines
- Daily circle checks, maintaining equipment and identifying any defects
- Be aware of situation hazards, including blind spots, pinch points, road crossings, power lines, conflicting right-of-way traffic, and proper use of tag lines
- Assist in drilling rock, excavating, backfill, clean up, and Powerline construction.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
Operators who have experience, as well as an AZ and DZ class licence would be an asset.
Our Security and Safety standards will require a Driver Record Check (abstract), and a Criminal Record Check.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Applications may be delivered to 2378 Hwy 17 East or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Method: General Ad