Titan Contractors is hiring Heavy Equipment Operators! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Titan Contractors
Application Deadline: July 18th, 2021
Hours of Work: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm with opportunity for overtime
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: TBD, DOE
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- The person will be responsible for operating heavy construction equipment which may include front-end loaders, dozers, graders, Excavator Backhoes, and other pieces of equipment, based on the company’s needs
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Load and unload equipment following all safety guidelines
- Daily circle checks, maintaining equipment and identifying any defects
- Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations, and compliance
- Be aware of situation hazards, including blind spots, pinch points, road crossings, power lines, conflicting right-of-way traffic and proper use of tag lines
- Communicate any unsafe conditions or accidents/injuries in a timely manner to the supervisor to facilitate prompt correction or reporting
- The Heavy Equipment Operator may also deal with residents and members of the public in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Ability to follow instructions and to be flexible with the changing needs of the project/job
- Completion of all required health and safety training
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
All candidates are asked to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 807-548-5666.
Advertising Method: General Ad