The LCBO is hiring a Holiday Fixed Term Customer Service Representative! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Join our team for the Holidays!
The LCBO is hiring Seasonal Customer Service Representatives throughout Ontario to help our customers find the perfect choice and make moments great during the Holidays. If helping customers in a meaningful way comes to you as naturally as your smile, then we invite you to join our good place to work, where employees feel safe, valued and respected. At each of our 680 retail stores across the province, we are committed to building an employee and customer experience and a sense of belonging that is rooted in diversity, equity and inclusion.
If you are available to work between November 21 and December 31, 2022, and ready to deliver the best customer service, then this is the opportunity for you.
Discover. Connect. Inspire.
When customers walk into our stores, we want you to help them realize there is so much more to discover at the LCBO.
As a CSR, you will connect our customers to what they are looking for.
As part of your world-class comprehensive training program, you will learn how to inspire customers to try different products or the same in a different way.
Employer Name: LCBO
Postal Code: P9N 1A1
Application Deadline: December 14th, 2022
Hours of Work: Various
Job Type: Various Hours
Wages: $16.58 per hour
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Serve customers using our Point-of-Sale Cash system ensuring everyone feels safe, valued, respected while delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Solving customer issues that arise and making sure our customers leave our stores feeling happy and satisfied.
- With the help of our generous customers, asking for charitable donations that will be used to support the health and well-being of Ontarians.
- Participate in the Customer Experience and Postal Code Survey campaigns.
- Receive inventory, replenish stock, face-up products on shelves, getting our stores ready for our customers and cleaning up spills and broken bottles, keeping it safe for our customers and employees.
- Perform job duties that occasionally involve repeatedly lifting cases varying in size and weight (up to 60 lbs. or 27 kg), while standing continuously.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Value diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Creating positive experiences and delivering the next level of customer service that keeps our customers coming back for more.
- Passion for learning.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Eligible to work in Canada (must have a valid SIN, Student or Work Permit).
- Fully vaccinated: first and second dose (this is a required condition of employment).
- Bilingualism (English and French) is a bonus.
- Friday (5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
- All day Saturday and Sunday (expect to work a 4 to 8-hour shift)
- Christmas Eve (Saturday, December 24)
- Boxing Day (Monday, December 26)
- New Year’s Eve (Saturday, December 31)
- Additional shifts may be required during the week (Monday – Thursday) based on the operational need of each retail store
- Overnight shifts are also available in a few store locations (11 p.m. – 7 a.m.)
- Schedules are posted two weeks in advance
- On occasion, shifts may be available on short notice
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
We foster an environment of inclusion and belonging, so everyone feels valued, respected, and heard. The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an interview or employment opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation.
We appreciate your curiosity about this employment opportunity. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
Please apply on company website: https://lcbo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/LCBOCareerSite/job/Kenora-Ontario/Holiday-Customer-Service-Rep-2022–Store-0068_JR00000011420
Advertising Method: General Ad