Yataw/Outland Camps is looking for a Housekeeper in Sioux Lookout!
The housekeeper is responsible for keeping client rooms and dorms on a daily basis.
• Cleaning washrooms, showers and common areas.
• Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
• Gather and empty trash containers.
• Clean and polish fixtures and furniture.
• Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
• Making beds daily, and changing linens.
• Daily linen laundry.
• Large scale camp work experience is an asset.
• Current First Aid Level 1 Certification an asset.
Housekeeping Support Staff are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
• Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
• Climb ladders or stairs.
• Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
• Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
• Work with arms above shoulder height.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com and indicate job title in email subject