Outland is looking for a Housekeeper! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The housekeeper is responsible for cleaning client rooms and dorms daily.
Employer Name: Outland
City: North Spirit Lake
Application Deadline: June 28th, 2021
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Work: Housekeeping Staff work on a rotational schedule. They may be expected to work weekdays, weekends, and general holidays. They may be required to work split shifts.
Job Type: Various Hours
Wages: Wages are paid on an hourly basis. Specific pay details are discussed at the interview phase.
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Cleaning washrooms, showers and common areas.
- Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
- Gather and empty trash containers.
- Clean and polish fixtures and furniture.
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
- Making beds daily and changing linens.
- Daily linen laundry.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Large scale camp work experience is an asset.
- Current First Aid Level 1 certification is an asset.
- Housekeeping Support Staff are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders or stairs.
- Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
- Work with arms above shoulder height.
- Position is located at a fly-in camp near red lake (North Spirit Lake) Food, accommodation and transportation provided
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please submit a resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org please include job posting title.
Advertising Method: General Ad