Lake of the Woods District Hospital is hiring casual housekeeping aides!
• Grade 12 Education
• Computer knowledge an asset
• Knowledge of proper safety practices
• Willing to work days, evenings and weekend shifts.
• Ability to adhere to standards of cleanliness to prevent spread of infection.
• Must be physically able to reach/bend for extended periods of time.
• Periodically required to move heavy furniture.
• Previous experience in institutional cleaning an asset and the ability to work in a sterile environment
• Reliable attendance record.
Please submit all applications, stating qualifications, as well as a completed hospital application form (found on our website: lwdh.on.ca) on or before May 10, 2019, to:
Thank you for your application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.