BiMose Tribal Council are looking for a Hub Services Manager! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Hub Services Manager is responsible for the overall supervision of the BTC Hub team and water and wastewater treatment facility services.
Employer Name: BiMose Tribal Council
Location/Address: Kenora, ON
Application Deadline: October 28th, 2020
Phone: (807) 468-5551
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Supervise and manage a support staff of up to six (6) workers to administer water and wastewater services and programs to First Nation communities
- Advise First Nations on the implementation of long and short-term plans related to the delivery of safe potable water, and the safe disposal of waste water
- Ensure that all water and wastewater facilities are operated and maintained in accordance with the Canadian Drinking Water Quality and Wastewater Effluent Quality Guidelines and in Ontario, the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) (O. Reg. 170/03).
- Develop and implement operations and maintenance procedures for all water and wastewater facilities in accordance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Maintain a program budget, monitor time and attendance and all reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure records are completed, review logs, reports and other record keeping mechanisms as per regulatory requirements
- Develop and implement training and development plans to ensure that all operators receive adequate training as required under Ontario Regulation 435/93
- Adhere by the Occupational health and Safety Act (Canadian Labour Code)
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Class II license in Water Treatment, Water Distribution, Wastewater Treatment and Wastewater Collection
- Post-secondary education with a CET would be an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience in water and wastewater operations
- Must have a valid Class “G” driver’s license and wiliness to travel to First Nation Communities
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references. Please submit applications via e-mail, mail, in person, or fax to:
Bimose Tribal Council
Attention: Sheri Ricklefs
Human Resource Manager
598 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, ON, P9N 3P7
Telephone: (807) 468-5551 – Fax: (807) 468-3908 – email: email@example.com
Late applications will not be considered
Only those applications selected for an interview will be contacted.
Advertising Method: General Ad