Lake of the Woods District Hospital is hiring an Information Systems (IS) Support Analyst (Full-time Permanent)! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Information Systems (IS) Support Analyst will work under the direction of the Manager of Information Systems and Biomed. As an active member of the IS team, the incumbent will be responsible for responding to applicable help desk requests in a timely manner and for assisting with staff training and education on Information Systems as well as maintaining software and information systems throughout the hospital.
The Analyst is regularly responsible for analyzing data to verify and correct the integrity of the information contained within the Electronic Medical Record Systems and for developing and reporting financial and statistical data. The incumbent must be able to develop relationships in a quick and positive manner and be able to effectively problem solve.
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Post-Secondary education in Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering
- Lesser academic qualifications may be acceptable provided the candidate has extensive experience and has demonstrated technical excellence in these fields
Knowledge and Skills:
Candidate must have an aptitude for applying computer knowledge to solve difficult problems. An
extensive working knowledge in the following areas is required:
- Microsoft Windows OS knowledge
- Windows Server (Including Exchange, SQL, and others)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- HL7 interface protocol knowledge
- Crystal Reports building, data extraction and distribution
- Medical processes, terminology and workflow
- Electronic Medical Record systems
- General accounting knowledge
- Project management and implementation
- Reliable attendance record
- Ability to communicate effectively with people that have a wide variety of skill levels
- Ability to work effectively in high stress situations
- May be required to work evenings and weekends
- May be required to work at affiliated sites
Please apply through the online application process via https://lwdh.talentpoolbuilder.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Qualified applicants may be considered for other comparable positions or within the same classification other than this posted position. Please prepare your application in accordance with the qualifications posted in the job advertisement. Applications will be screened based on the posted qualifications.
The LWDH is committed to diversity and inclusivity in our employment practices. We promote the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity with persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations, including alternative formats, are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to request an accommodation please contact the Human Resources Department at 807-468-9861