Westburn Electric Supply is hiring an Inside Sales/Counter Associate! For more information about this LEAP Job Posting, check out the details below!
Westburne Electric Supply is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
To learn more about Westburne, please visit us at LifeHere.westburne.ca and westburne.ca
What We Offer
Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges. We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization. Westburne is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace. We encourage everyone to apply.
Employer Name: Westburn Electric Supply
Postal Code: P9N 3X9
Application Deadline: October 02, 2023
Hours of Work: Full Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
What You Will Do With Us
- As the Inside Sales/ Counter Associate based in Kenora, you will build relationships with our customers by assisting with any product inquiries, sourcing additional products and receive & process orders via the counter.
- Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will offer product knowledge, confirm stock availability and maintain the showroom and counter shelves.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- Sales Support, you will directly service customers via counter sales, confirm stock availability and processing orders and inquiries.
- Warehouse Support, you will pick, ship and receive orders while replenishing stock levels.
- You will make a personal impact, you consistently achieve a high level of customer service.
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- You have 1-2 years of prior counter sales/warehouse experience.
- You have the proven ability to communicate effectively and build customer relationships.
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under pressure while maintaining a good attitude.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to impart knowledge.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
If this is the right position for you, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Advertising Method: General Ad