United Rentals is hiring an Inside Sales Rep! For more information about this LEAP Job Posting, please check out the details below!
Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
This position is deemed Safety Sensitive for purposes of United Rentals’ policies and procedures.
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What’s in it for you?
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
*Offered for full time roles, non-full time eligibility in select provinces
Employer Name: United Rentals
Postal Code: P9N 3W8
Application Deadline: September 27, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
As an Inside Sales Rep at United Rentals, you will serve as a key customer contact and consultant at our branch, with responsibility for recommending solutions to the customer, quoting, selling and fulfilling orders for our equipment and services based on their needs. It’s a great job for an ambitious professional who has an interest in our industry and can build relationships and provide outstanding customer service. You’ll multi-task, learn plenty and build your ability to drive sales and branch growth.
If you would enjoy the advantage of selling for the world’s largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. Join us and grow your career as fast and as far as your ambition takes you either in Sales or Operations.
Additional duties include the following:
- Process rental quotations, reservations and contracts
- Establish new rental and sales accounts by serving walk-in and call-in customers
- Negotiate prices on equipment rentals and contractor supplies in accordance with pricing policies and procedures
- Dispatch delivery trucks and manage customer expectations regarding delivery
- Generate leads for new business and communicate leads with Outside Sales Representatives
- Warm call on lost and/or dormant accounts to retain business
- Maintain a clean and presentable showroom, sufficiently stocked with merchandise
- Other duties assigned as needed
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Exceptional relationship-building and customer service skills
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please apply online at:
Mutual respect for the dignity and fundamental rights of all persons defines our culture. United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other status protected by law. If you need a reasonable accommodation at any point of the application process, please email email@example.com for assistance.
Advertising Method: General Ad