Westland Insurance Group Ltd. is hiring a Insurance Administrator in Fort Frances, ON! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Westland Insurance Group Ltd has an new opportunity for a Personal Insurance Administrator in our Fort Frances office. Our Processing Team supports our Personal Account Managers by producing high quality policy documents and sending them to clients. At Westland Insurance, you will enjoy working in a vibrant and supportive team environment with opportunities to grow your insurance industry knowledge and experience.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
Come join our Processing Team that produces high quality policy documents and sends them to clients! If you thrive in a dynamic environment, have excellent time management skills and work well with all types of personalities, this might be a great fit.
Employer Name: Westland Insurance Group Ltd.
City: Fort Frances
Postal Code: P9A 1E1
Application Deadline: October 6th, 2022
Hours of Work: Full-Time, 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Support Account Managers with processing documents and administrative tasks (issuing new policies, renewals, endorsements, cancellations in our in-house system; binders; certificates; invoices and set up payments)
- Work well within a team environment
- Function independently with a high degree of accountability and accuracy
- Contribute to building relationships with clients, partners, and vendors in order to maximize Westland’s brand, image, and competitiveness
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- High School graduate
- Proven experience in an administration or processing focused role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, an active listener
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong spirit of teamwork
- Great work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
Westland will sponsor you in obtaining your Insurance Broker license
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please apply online at:
Westland Insurance Group is one of the largest and fastest-growing independent property and casualty insurance brokers in Canada. With a national network of 195 locations and over 2,100 employees, the company continues to expand coast to coast. Westland’s brokers provide expert advice to home, business, farm, life, and auto insurance clients. Since its founding in 1980, Westland has remained a family-owned company that is committed to supporting its local communities.
Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equality and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com
Advertising Method: General Ad