Westland Insurance Group Ltd is hiring a Insurance Advisor Trainee in Dryden, ON! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Westland Insurance Group Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Insurance Advisor Trainee in Dryden, ON. Do you love to provide exceptional client service? If so, you will love working for Westland! We are looking for a career minded individual who is focused on growing their career in insurance.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
Employer Name: Westland Insurance Group Ltd
Postal Code: P8N 1Z4
Application Deadline: August 19th, 2022
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
The Insurance Advisor Trainee processes auto and travel health insurance transactions, while under supervision. Is committed to developing a career in the insurance industry and is open to learning from others. This role makes a positive impression by anticipating and interpreting customers’ needs while taking initiative to provide competent service.
In this role you’ll:
- Handle customer service inquiries which are basic and routine
- Engage with clients, greet them as they enter the office, answer client phone calls and make outgoing phone calls regarding the renewal of insurance policies
- Maintain positive customer relations and responds to problems and enquiries
- Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or trouble shooting
- May respond to inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources, or more senior staff
- ICBC Autoplan/autotransactions including purchasing, transferring, and terminating coverage
- Under observation, conducts interviews and enters information in the system for the client
- Actively work to upgrade skills, knowledge, and qualifications to acquire the level 1 general insurance license within an established timeframe (Financial Support Provided)
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
Here’s what you bring:
- Demonstrated experience in a sales or customer service environment
- High school diploma, plus one year of formal education is preferred
- Working towards Level 1 Insurance license is an asset (Financial Support Provided)
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please apply directly on our website: https://can62e2.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/westlandcorp/Posting/View/4849
Westland Insurance Group is one of the largest and fastest-growing independent property and casualty insurance brokers in Canada. With a national network of 195 locations and over 2,100 employees, the company continues to expand coast to coast. Westland’s brokers provide expert advice to home, business, farm, life, and auto insurance clients. Since its founding in 1980, Westland has remained a family-owned company that is committed to supporting its local communities.
Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equality and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Method: General Ad