Westland Insurance Ltd. is hiring an Insurance Advisor! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Westland Insurance Group Ltd is growing and has a new opportunity for an Insurance Advisor in our Kenora, ON office. Do you love to talk about insurance and provide exceptional client service? If so, you will love working for Westland! We are looking for a career minded individual who is focused on growing their insurance industry knowledge and experience.
Discover what’s possible, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we’re inviting amazing people like you to join us.
Employer Name: Westland Insurance Ltd.
Postal Code: P9N 1Y7
Application Deadline: February 9, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time, 37.5/hrs a week
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
As an Insurance Advisor, you will promote and educate clients on insurance products, take ownership of client relationships, and help us grow our presence and profile in the local community.
Interested in learning more?
Why you’ll love Westland:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health
- Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
Why we’ll love You:
- Laser-focused, you have a track record of achieving sales targets
- Building authentic client relationships comes naturally to you
- Master time manager, you can prioritize your workload, plus you demonstrate confidentiality and discretion
- Interest in working towards RIBO license (financial support provided!)
- BONUS!6 months+ of industry experience or tenure with customer service experience
Once here, you’ll:
- Be a member of our inclusive culture, alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people with a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Deliver superior customer service that promotes client retention
- Uncover clients’ business challenges and act as a client advocate identifying their needs and providing recommendations
- Assist clients with their insurance needs by utilizing basic knowledge of underwriting principles
- You have an inexhaustible curiosity and look for opportunities to grow your career
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please submit your application through the job posting link below:
You belong here:
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com
Advertising Method: General Ad