Bimose Tribal Council is hiring a IT Learning and Teaching Coach! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Information Technology Learning and Teaching Coach will be responsible for supporting teaching staff individually, in teams and cross the FNSSP program to improve and achieve consistently good and outstanding of how to effectively use Information Technology software and hardware to improve student learning outcomes.
- Work directly with teachers to support the implementation of all IT products/programs and effective use of Information Technology into teaching practice
- Use coaching methods, to develop reflective practice in others and encouraging the use of new Information Technology software and hardware
- Support school improvement strategies embedding in all subject areas (i.e. Anishinaabe, Maths and English)
- Plan and lead sessions on teaching, learning and assessment on Staff Development days, identified
team training and specific topics
- Develop and implement Information Technology projects in the school and communities
- Conduct supportive observations and create action plans as required
- To identify areas of good practice and develop and share resources through the staff email mails and by attending team meetings
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or a Bachelor of Education.
- A solid background in Information Technology is a requirement.
- Computers in the Classroom Specialist qualifications would be an asset.
- Membership in the Ontario College of Teachers would be an asset.
- Possess a through knowledge of education technology, student support software and hardware and online learning support.
- Complete a Criminal Record Check
Please submit resume and cover letter with three professional references. Applications will be accepted until Monday, September 27, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION BY MAIL (marked as confidential), E-MAIL, IN PERSON, or FAX to:
Bimose Tribal Council Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Manager
598 Lakeview Drive
www.bimose.ca * Fax: (807) 468-3908 * e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.