FSET Inc. is hiring a IT Service Desk Technician! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The IT Service Desk Technician position is a permanent full-time job opportunity. This role is very client focused, requiring excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a professional image, as you will play a key role in supporting our clients. This position is aimed at Service (Help) Desk (1+ years in a similar role) individuals looking for an IT career with a bright future. Under the supervision of the Sales and Service Manager, the successful candidate will join the Managed Service Provider team.
Employer Name: FSET Inc.
Postal Code: P9N 3P7
Application Deadline: June 3rd, 2022
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Troubleshooting and resolving client IT problems
- Tracking and documentation in our internal systems
- Frequent client communication using, phone, email, chat, and in person.
- Managed Service Provider Remote Management Systems
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Implement data, software and hardware security procedures.
- Perform routine network startup and close down and maintain control records.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Graduate of a Certified IT/Technical Training Program and/or related work experience (current Microsoft Certificates preferred)
- MS Office 365 Administration and Configuration
- Extensive knowledge of PC configuration and a Microsoft networking environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Office 365 suite of applications is required
- Good understanding of WAN communications (DSL, VPN, Routers)
- Extensive knowledge of the TCP/IP suite of protocols.
- Good understanding of leading virtualization technologies
- Available to work Monday through Friday as well as occasional evenings and weekends
- Available for occasional travel to other cities as required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are necessary
- Candidate must possess the ability to effectively work in an organized, efficient, neat manner; attention to detail is a must
- Candidate must be self-motivated, capable of independent reasoning and troubleshooting, and possess the ability to work reliably and responsibly both independently and in a team environment
- Relevant valid industry certifications are an asset
- Bondable Criminal record check; enhanced reliability security clearance.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Hold a valid Class G driver’s license.
- Strong work ethic, punctuality, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with strong attention to detail.
- Possess good dexterity and physical fitness; ability to kneel, bend, and work in areas with restricted or limited movement.
- Ability to communicate with the public and fellow employees in a courteous and tactful manner with a commitment to maintaining strong customer service.
- Flexibility to work variable hours and overtime as needed; days, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays as needed.
- Priority will be given to those eligible to work in Canada.
- Professional Development
- Paid Educational Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please apply online at: https://www.fset.inc/it-service-desk-technician/
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are excited to work alongside us at the forefront of the tech industry, we invite you to apply on Indeed; no phone calls, please. We would like to thank everyone for their applications, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. The job posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Individuals seeking employment with FSET Inc. are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Advertising Method: General Ad