Outland is looking for a Janitor! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Janitors maintain all common areas of camp, as well as providing an orderly and safe work environment.
Employer Name: Outland
Application Deadline: February 5th, 2021
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Hours of Work: Janitors work on a rotational schedule. They may be expected to work weekdays, weekends, and general holidays. They may be required to work split shifts.
Job Type: Various Hours
Wages: Wages are paid on an hourly basis. Specific pay details are discussed at the interview phase.
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Clean floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash containers throughout site.
- Prepare cleaning solutions and clean all surfaces throughout site.
- Keep entrance ways and walk ways clear of snow and other hazards.
- Support receiving and distribution
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Current Food Safe certification an asset.
- Current First Aid Level 1 Certification an asset.
- Kitchen Support staff are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders or stairs.
- Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
- Work with arms above shoulder height.
- Position is located at a fly-in camp near red lake (North Spirit Lake) Food, accommodation and transportation provided
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and include the job posting title.
Advertising Method: General Ad