Bimose Tribal Council is hiring a Jordan’s Principle Service Coordinator (4- New Positions)! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Facilitate Jordan’s Principle information sessions to Bimose Tribal Council member communities
- Visit Bimose Tribal Council member communities to build relationships with community-based programs and services
- Identify and develop possible models of service delivery that will improve timely access to services
- Ensure children and families receive quality and culturally appropriate services and supports
- Work in collaboration with the finance department to ensure that financial reporting related to Jordan’s Principle is processed and managed in accordance with agency policy and procedures
- Support data collection and analytical activities to better understand the scope of children’s needs and nature of service gaps, such as distributing annual client surveys provided by Indigenous Services Canada.
- Undertake follow-up with clients and key contacts to ensure the child is receiving the services required
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Human Services, Social Work or Education preferred
- Experience in proposal writing and case management
- Experience working with First Nation communities and/or First Nation organizations considered an asset
- Complete a valid Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references by Monday, May 16, 2022 at 4:00pm CST.
Please apply online at www.bimose.ca or submit applications via e-mail, or fax to:
Bimose Tribal Council
Attention: Human Resource Manager
598 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, ON, P9N 3P7
Telephone: (807) 468-5551 – Fax: (807) 468-3908 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org