Red Lake Plumbing & Heating is hiring a Journeyman Assistant- HVAC Development! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check for details below!
• Packaging parts, materials and tools and moving them to jobsites, moving/lifting hot water tanks, furnaces and sewer equipment into place.
• Setting up piping, fittings and ducting under the direct supervision of the HVAC journeyman.
• Assisting with running sewer cleaning equipment and thawing equipment.
• Cleaning jobsites and shop areas
• Keeping accurate records with respect to timesheets and other relevant documentation.
• Maintain vehicles and equipment used in good condition.
• Contribute to all assignments with a positive attitude and work well with the team.
• All tasks must be done with the intent of progressing through the steps necessary to become an HVAC Technician.
• Grade 12 diploma,
• A valid driver’s license
• Clear criminal background
• physically fit and able to lift 50lbs
• willing to work indoors and outdoors in all-weather conditions
• mechanically inclined, hardworking, motivated and professional
• must be able to report to work on time, willing to work after hours and weekends during busy periods, willing to apply yourself to formal training via night school
This is a career path position. We are looking to develop a motivated candidate and encourage all genders, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
please send a cover letter, resume and at least 2 references to Tammy at email@example.com