Bob’s Burger Bar are looking for a Kitchen Manager! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
We are looking for a Kitchen Manager to supervise daily back of house restaurant operations. Kitchen Manager responsibilities include supervising the food prep and cooking, maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory and complying with safety and cleanliness standards. To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage our kitchen staff and guide them to deliver quality food on time. Ultimately, you will ensure all plates are properly cooked and plated to our standards, served and our customers have a pleasant dining and take out experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Conflict management abilities
- Ability to lead and manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
- Ability to control and manage food waste to keep it to a minimum
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org