Outland is looking for Kitchen Support! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Kitchen Support staff support all aspects of the meal service and ensures the cleanliness of the common areas.
Employer Name: Outland
Application Deadline: February 5th, 2021
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Hours of Work: Kitchen Support work on a rotational schedule. They may be expected to work weekdays, weekends, and general holidays. They may be required to work split shifts.
Job Type: Various Hours
Wages: Wages are paid on an hourly basis. Specific pay details are discussed at the interview phase.
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Clean and maintain all kitchen areas of facilities as per cleaning schedules. This willinclude heavy equipment (hood and oven vents), dining area, floors, dish and cookware, and all areas of back of house operation.
- Stock and replenish food service items such as cutlery, dishes, glasses, cups, and condiments during and after all meal periods.
- Wash kitchen and service dishes.
- Assist the First Cook with the unloading and storage of all supplies and groceries.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Large scale camp work experience is an asset.
- Current Food Safe certification an asset.
- Current First Aid Level 1 Certification an asset.
- Kitchen Support staff are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders or stairs.
- Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
- Work with arms above shoulder height.
- Position is located at a fly-in camp near red lake (North Spirit Lake) Food, accommodation and transportation provided
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and include the job posting title.
Advertising Method: General Ad