Yataw is looking for Kitchen Support in Sioux Lookout! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Kitchen Support staff support all aspects of the meal service and ensures the cleanliness of the common areas.
• Clean and maintain all kitchen areas of facilities as per cleaning schedules. This will include: heavy equipment (hood and oven vents), dining area, floors, dish and cookware, and all areas of back of house operation.
• Stock and replenish food service items such as cutlery, dishes, glasses, cups, and condiments during and after all meal periods.
• Assist the First Cook with the unloading and storage of all supplies and groceries.
• Large scale camp work experience is an asset.
• Current Food Safe certification an asset.
• Current First Aid Level 1 Certification an asset.
Kitchen Support staff are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
• Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
• Climb ladders or stairs.
• Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
• Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
• Work with arms above shoulder height.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com and indicate job title in email subject.