Mason Plumbing & Heating is looking for a Full Time Level 3 – Journeyman Plumber! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below.
- Experience with hot water heating systems, pneumatic, electric and digital controls, ventilation systems, pumps, motors, variable frequency drives.
- Physically able to perform frequent climbing, crouching, and moderate to heavy lifting (20 – 50 lbs. regularly, 100 lbs periodically)
- Work to take place between Kenora, ON and West Hawk, MB
- Level 3 to Journeyman Plumber with Interprovincial Ticket
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class G Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Able to work between Kenora, ON and West Hawk, MB
- Ability to interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Welding and general trade experience would be an asset
Please forward your resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.