Mount Evergreen Ski Club is hiring a Lift Operator! For more information about this LEAP posting please see the details below!
As a Lift Operator your main work duty is to operate one of the three ski lifts on the property. You may also be involved with but not limited to building and maintaining the terrain park, helping ski lift mechanics repair the lifts, snow removal, garbage removal, pre-lift inspections, grooming operations, etc.
You will be working mainly outside and need to dress appropriately.
- Must have a grade 12 high school diploma or an equivalent.
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation.
- Must NOT have a Criminal Record. (Non-violent offenders may be hired upon review of a Criminal Record check & Vulnerable Sector check)
- Must be available on weekends and some week days.
Valuable skills are:
- Background in mechanics
- Being a skier or snowboarder
- Previous outdoor winter work
- Mill or factory work
- Any trades experience
- First aid/emergency medicine
- Heavy machinery operator
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to stay calm under stress
- Customer service experience
- WHMIS training
- Workplace health and safety training
To apply send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Phone: (807) 407-4140