Golden Eagle Bingo Hall is hiring 2 Maintenance/Custodians! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Summary of Position: To always maintain the facility and to report any infractions to the supervisor of the shift. Should carry out duties and be responsible for the same. Must conform to all company policies.
Employer Name: Golden Eagle Bingo Hall
Postal Code: P9N 3X8
Application Deadline: October 6th, 2022
Hours of Work: Full-time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Clean and maintain facility, parking lot and side walks
- Knowledge of equipment and each use
- To be always presentable
- Daily procedure of janitorial and custodial duties
- Work with other departments in the maintenance of all mechanical and non-mechanical machinery and equipment to reduce unforeseen repairs
- Must be responsible for the given workload and can adjust as needed
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
Applicant must possess oral and written communication skills. He/she should have knowledge of cleaning and care of carpets, floors, and upholstery, glass, and light maintenance duties as well as familiarity with related equipment necessary.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME BY EMAIL OR COME IN TO APPLY:
MIKE PORTER, Facilities Manager
DEADLINE IS: AUGUST 21, 2022
GOLDEN EAGLE BINGO HALL
P.O BOX 2860 KENORA, ON P9N 3X8
CALL 🙁 807)548-1332 ext. 222 or FAX: (807)548-5831
Advertising Method: General Ad