The Kenora Association for Community Living are looking for a Manager of Health, Safety & Property!
Employer Name: Kenora Association for Community Living
Location/Address: Kenora, ON
Application Deadline: October 2nd, 2020
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Annual salary range: $74,414 to $76,090
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Work closely with the Executive team to ensure that our Health & Safety program is robust, responsive, understood, and followed by all.
- Document and oversee our Pandemic and other Crisis Ready Plans.
- Promote a culture that ensures physical and psychological safety for all.
- Help build and enhance processes for our property and equipment requirements.
- Prioritize the real and perceived social value of our properties.
- Support and direct the work of our Health, Safety, & Property Coordinators.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- People Focused: You value people over processes and communicate safety information in a timely, respectful, and compassionate manner.
- Resilient: You know how to find your joy and stay happy so the tough days don’t take you out.
- You help others do the same while reminding them to be smart and safe.
- A Writer: You think critically, research efficiently and write clearly, jargon-free.
- Analytical: You love to investigate issues and develop solutions, because if you don’t know why it’s broken, you can’t fix it.
- A Problem Solver: You detect problems in real time and take swift corrective action.
- Handy: If something needs fixing, you know how to do it, or when to call in the pros.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
- Flexible work hours.
- A positive, productive, professional team.
- Our “Working Remotely” program options.
- Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage.
- Our pension plan
- Opportunity for leadership and technical training.
- Annual salary range: $74,414 to $76,090.
Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2020-31 ON YOUR APPLICATION.
Advertising Method: General Ad