Rushing River Provincial Park is located approximately 26 kms East of Kenora on Highway 71. This recreation class park located on Dogtooth Lake has 217 campsites and offers a variety of day use facilities including swimming, boating and canoeing with many connected canoe routes through Eagle-Dogtooth Provincial Park and area.
The Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry requires an individual who is responsible and works well with little supervision and in a team environment, to carry out a variety of duties associated with facility sanitation, general maintenance and security under the general supervision of the Park Superintendent and group leadership of the Assistant Part Superintendent and Park Maintenance Group Leader.
• knowledge of general building and utility maintenance
• knowledge of and ability to operate and maintain a variety of office equipment and light powered equipment such as lawnmowers, chainsaws, boats, small hand tools, etc.
• basic knowledge of park programs, services and operating regulations
• knowledge of worker responsibilities as outlined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act
• good interpersonal skills
• ability to work independently, follow and carry out routine instructions
• able to work shifts, weekends and statutory holidays as per schedule
• ability to obtain valid limited surface water subsystem operator’s certificate
• physical ability to carry out functions of the position
• valid driver’s license
Email resume and cover letter to: Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note that occasionally emails from “@kmts.ca” are blocked by server firewalls
Staff house accommodations are available at the park