WSL Sport & Leisure is looking for a Full Time Marine and Powersports Service Writer! For more information on this LEAP posting, check out the details below.
WSL Sport & Leisure is looking to add a dynamic member to our Service Team as we continue to grow. Join the team today to connect with the best in the industry! WSL Sport & Leisure is a true Marine and Powersports super store carrying the best brands in the industry today. We carry a full line of Yamaha and Polaris Powersport products as well as Lund, Malibu and Cobalt marine products. Do you love the outdoors? Do you enjoy helping others? Are you a problem solver? This can be the opportunity you are looking for!
- Good computer skills is a must
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Knowledge of marine and power sports equipment
- Strong customer service skills
- Work in a face-paced team environment
- Reliable, with a good work ethicSuccessful candidate must have the ability to communicate well, multi-task, and handle time sensitive matters.
- Scheduling service work (via in-person, telephone or email)
- Develop quotes and estimates for labor and parts
- Writing Repair Orders
- Maintaining records of all service preformed
- Properly communicating customer job status (follow-up progress of repair order)
- Ensuring timely work completion by a service technician
- Coordinate parts orders as needed for service completion
- Assist with incoming vehicle check in/deliveries
- Working closely with the parts department, sales department and service team
- Prepare service invoice (compare final invoice with original repair order)
- Thoroughly explain Repair Order charges to customer
- Verify warranty status of each unit and determine if the unit has any outstanding recalls or bulletins
If you have a desire to join our team, please forward resumes to email@example.com