WSL Sport & Leisure are looking for a Marine + Powersport Technician! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Passionate about boats, motorcycles, ATVs, Side-by-Sides, and just about all outdoor recreational product? You’ve stopped at the right post! Our Service Department is looking for an experienced Marine and Powersports technician to join our team.
WSL Sport & Leisure is one of Northwestern Ontario and Manitoba’s premium Polaris, Yamaha, dealerships carrying a full line of Motor Sport product, in addition to a full marine line of premium, top of the industry boats – Cobalt, Malibu/Axis and Lund. Our success has been built on treating our customers and team members with respect and to be the best in the industry today. If you have a great work ethic and take pride in a job well done we have an opportunity for you to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for a satisfying career that helps feed your passion in the Powersport and Marine industry.
- Perform vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- PDI, assemble, repair and troubleshoot powersport and marine products (Motorcycles, ATVS, Snowmobiles, SxS, Inboards/Outboards, Personal Watercraft etc.)
- Recommend work to be done on vehicles and identify parts necessary to complete jobs
- Communicate with Parts and Service Department personnel to effectively manage jobs and customer communication
- Document work performed on every unit on the repair order
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- Must have a minimum of 3 years shop experience, knowledge of Yamaha, Polaris, Mercury, Volvo, and Lund products an asset
- Computer & electrical skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Courteous, professional, positive attitude and willing to provide great customer service
- Valid drivers license with Class 6
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
Note, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.