Atlantic Industries Limited is hiring a Mill Operator! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check for more details below!
Atlantic Industries Limited (AIL) is an award-winning innovator of engineered solutions in structural plate bridges and tunnels, prefabricated bridges, pipe and drainage systems, abutments and retaining walls, and sound barrier walls. Headquartered in Sackville, New Brunswick, AIL operates a network of technical sales teams, engineering departments, and manufacturing plants in Canada.
At AIL we value integrity, excellence, innovation and a ‘can do’ attitude. We look for team members who are collaborative, accountable, curious and committed in everything they do. If this sounds like you, then you will enjoy working at AIL.
AIL is a member of the multinational AIL Group of Companies – a leader in developing efficient engineered solutions for the transportation, public works, railway, mining and energy, forestry, and development sectors for over 50 years.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Mill Operator at our Kenora, Ontario location that is responsible for all corrugated pipe/culvert operations. Duties will be fulfilled as assigned by the Manufacturing Manager in a safe, efficient and effective manner. Other duties will be assigned as necessary
• Set up of the mill to run various corrugation profiles
• Operate the mill efficiently and safely
• Routine maintenance on the mill and the dies
• Assist with trouble shooting and problem solving mechanical problems on the mill
• Follow AIL’s Quality Management System
• 3-5 years of manufacturing experience
• Safety conscious
• Must possess a certain degree of mechanical aptitude
• Must be able to work accurately with measurements
• Must be organized and self-motivated
• Must be able to communicate with others
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must be able to operate forklift
• Must be able to weld
Email bshea-doiron@AIL.ca or Apply online at https://www.ail.ca/careers/