Lake of the Woods District Hospital are looking for a Morningstar Housekeeping Aide! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Are you a detail-oriented person that likes to contribute to a team? The housekeeping aide will contribute to the comfort, safety and cleanliness of Morningstar Centre through the maintenance and cleanliness of the space. The Housekeeping Aide will be responsible for maintaining the center in a sanitary, orderly and attractive condition.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of proper safety practices
- Ability to adhere to standards of cleanliness to prevent spread of infection
- Must be physically able to reach/bend for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of proper safety practices and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Previous experience in institutional cleaning an asset
- Ability to work in a sterile environment
- Computer knowledge an asset
- Reliable attendance record
Please apply through the online application process via https://lwdh.talentpoolbuilder.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Qualified applicants may be considered for other comparable positions or within the same classification other than this posted position. Please prepare your application in accordance with the qualifications posted in the job advertisement. Applications will be screened based on the posted qualifications. The LWDH is committed to diversity and inclusivity in our employment practices. We promote the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity with persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations, including alternative formats, are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. For more information or to request an accommodation please contact the Human Resources Department at 807-468-9861