Kenora Chiefs Advisory is hiring a NBDS Administrative Assistant! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Reporting to the NBDS Program Manager, the NBDS Program Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support services including, but not limited to, typing, word processing, proofreading, preparing reports, processing correspondence, filing, scheduling meetings, minute recording at meetings, assisting with database management and hard files and assisting with special projects. These duties will be conducted within the policy guidelines of Kenora Chiefs Advisory and the mandate outlined by the Ministry of Child, Community and Social Services and
Health Canada. The Program Assistant will work within the NBDS program to support staff to deliver and improve the services offered to the relevant communities.
Ogimaawabiitong is dedicated and committed to “Excellence in all that we do”. The ethics, along with the Seven Teachings, speak to how the organization operates: in relation to interaction amongst clients, staff, members and other stake holders. The Ogimaawabiitong code of ethics and teachings reflect in both decision-making and service delivery.
Do you want to work for a health care organization that changes people’s lives? One that not only cares deeply about clients, but also values that its employees are its greatest Gifts!
Examples of Support
- Unique health services organization
- The supportive management team and collaborative work environment
- Family Culture
- Innovative environment
- Enriched job fulfilment and
- We offer a competitive compensation package, and exceptional opportunities for career growth
- A retirement savings plan with company contributions
Employer Name: Kenora Chiefs Advisory
Postal Code: P9N 3X4
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023 at 4:30 p.m.
Hours of Work: Full-Time - 1 FTE
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Per Annum, after successful probationary period
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Provide receptionist duties
- Coordinate and attend NBDS Staff Meetings; including booking meeting space, ordering meals, preparing agendas and meeting minutes
- Assist the NBDS Program Director and Manager with coordinating interviews and meetings/conferences, scheduling appointments, ordering equipment/supplies, updating NBDS Program pamphlet, and completing the data portion of the ministry reporting templates
- Provide support and assistance to the NBDS staff at any point in the case management model
- Assist staff in researching appropriate clinical information and ordering materials as needed
- Co-ordinate Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN) by scheduling appointments, managing referrals, correspondence, education and training
- Work with and support the Administrative Assistant for the Northwestern Ontario FASD Diagnostic Clinic as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Minimum of a high school diploma. Graduate of a post-secondary program in Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience would be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficient in the use of office equipment: computer, voice messaging systems, fax and photo copier
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with Mustimuhw cEMR (MIS) considered an asset
- Knowledge of the Anishinaabe culture and language and experience in working in First Nation communities
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Vulnerable Sector Criminal Records Search
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
We’re looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our clients and within KCA. Discover What’s Possible!
Please forward resume cover letter and 3 references by Wednesday March 22, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. to:
Human Resource Department
Kenora Chiefs Advisory
P.O. Box 349- 240 Veterans Drive, 3rd Floor
Kenora ON P9N 3X4
We thank all that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Advertising Method: General Ad