Sunset Country Family Health Team is hiring a Nurse Practitioner (Full Time, Permanent)! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Family Health Team’s vision is to inspire a healthy community, by collaborating as a TEAM of valued health care professionals to empower a healthy community by providing comprehensive, accessible and coordinated primary care. For more information about our services please visit our website at www.scfht.ca
Employer Name: Sunset Country Family Health Team
Postal Code: P9N 3W7
Application Deadline: October 02, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Annual Salary $122,178; Group Benefits & HOOPP pension; Starting at 20 vacation days per year; 3 personal days per year
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
As a member of the SCFHT, our Nurse Practitioners provide a high level of comprehensive primary care, working to their full scope of practice, as specified by the College of Nurses of Ontario. As part of our team, you will provide clinical assessment and treatment, patient referral, and counselling. You will also initiate and maintain chronic disease management and health promotion programs.
We will accept and consider applicants who are new graduates or soon to be graduates.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to work Monday through Friday in a clinic setting located in Kenora, Ontario.
- Be current and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario as an RN-EC (extended class).
- Have a Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Have the ability to function independently and in a collaborative interdisciplinary primary health care team.
- Be self-directed with strong clinical, organizational, interpersonal, assessment and prioritization skills.
- Be able to provide proof that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination series as defined by the Ministry of Health; or Proof that they have started the vaccination series prior to commencing employment and will complete the series prior to completing the three (3) month probationary period. Please note, we will comply with our accommodation obligations for any exemptions permitted under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
The Sunset Country Family Health Team offers a competitive compensation package.
Annual Salary $122,178;
Group Benefits & HOOPP pension;
Starting at 20 vacation days per year; 3 personal days per year
Deadline for applications is:
July 26, 2023 at noon
Those interested in this exciting and challenging career with the Sunset Country Family Health Team are invited to forward a cover letter with a detailed resume including references by email to:
Colleen Neil, Executive Director
Sunset Country Family Health Team
1-35 Wolsley Street Kenora, Ontario P9N 0H8
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates being granted an interview will be contacted.
Advertising Method: General Ad