ParaMed Home Health Care are looking for Nurses! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
ParaMed needs team members who share our goal of redefining care in the home. Join Canada’s largest home health care company and make a real difference in the lives of people in your community. We provide quality, compassionate care directly to clients where they live because we believe that when you are in need of care, home is a more comfortable place to be! Choose ParaMed for support, where we’ll provide you with paid orientation, mentorship, and ongoing training. Experience diversity and lifelong learning – where the skills that you learn contribute to making you a confident and accomplished care professional.
Employer Name: ParaMed Home Health Care
Location/Address: Northwestern Ontario
Application Deadline: February 14th, 2021
Hours of Work: Various
Job Type: Various Hours
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
The Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) will practice in accordance with legislation and the standards as determined by their regulatory body and the practice setting. The RN/RPN will have the knowledge to asses, select, implement and evaluate a wide range of nursing interventions to ensure consistent, safe, competent and ethical care. Client groups receiving care may include Pediatrics and/or Adults with complex medical/health concerns. Care will take place within the community within a residential or institutional setting with referrals generated by a variety of sources including government agencies, employers, insurance companies or private payees.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Current registration/licensing and in good standing with Provincial Regularity Body
- Ability to pass or satisfy a Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Search Check
- 2+ years of experience as a practicing Nurse ideally in a community setting is preferred
- Advanced IV skills an asset
- Superior oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with clients and families
- Effective skills in critical thinking and problem solving
- Availability to work every other weekend
- Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license is required
- Willingness to participate in on call responsibilities
- Knowledge of applicable community resources available for clients and families
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Perks and Benefits of Working for ParaMed
- Benefits – Paramed offers comprehensive medical and other benefits to our employees.
- Mobile Devices for Field Staff – Every field employee is given a mobile device for work purposes.
- Mileage Compensation for Field Staff – ParaMed offers a competitive travel and mileage compensation plan.
- Scholarships – Eligible employees may apply for educational scholarships for family members.
- Training and Development Opportunities – ParaMed believes in providing and offering ongoing training and development opportunities throughout your career!
- Paid Orientation – Once you are hired, you will participate in a comprehensive and paid orientation program.
- Employee Discounts – In an ongoing effort to provide our employees with value added opportunities, we are happy to offer preferred group rates and privileges to ParaMed employees.
- Employee Assistance Program – For those times when you need help, ParaMed offers a free Employee Assistance Program to all employees.
- Personal Protective Equipment – ParaMed provides all the protective equipment that you require to do your tasks at no charge!
Submit a resume by emailing a copy to email@example.com or by applying directly at www.paramed.com/careers.
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ParaMed Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ParaMed hiring process.*
Advertising Method: General Ad