Canadian Tire is hiring an Office Associate! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Are you ready to join Canada’s most-shopped general merchandise retailer, with over 500 stores from coast to coast? Canadian Tire offers customers a unique mix of products and services through three specialty categories in which the organization is the market leader – automotive parts, accessories and service; sports and leisure products; and home products.
Canadian Tire offers competitive compensation packages including; benefits, potential for profit sharing, extensive training, and career opportunities from within and across the country at the Canadian Tire Retail stores.
The Office Associate is responsible for conducting administrative and office work for the store. The Office Associate handles and protects sensitive and confidential information on a daily basis. This role requires a high level of discretion and the safeguard of confidential information. This role may also require the signing of a confidentiality agreement.
Employer Name: Canadian Tire
Postal Code: P9N 1L9
Application Deadline: December 13th, 2022
Hours of Work: Full-time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Performs bookkeeping activities including accounts payable/accounts receivable.
- Audits refunds, voids, price overrides, special coupons, staff discounts, for retail and service centre.
- Assists in reconciling flex and other corporate statements, house accounts and maintains supporting documentation.
- Processes all claims, rebates and adjustments.
- Balances cash and prepares bank deposits.
- Sorts and manages incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prepares and sends correspondence.
- Ensures adequate supply of office stationary.
- Assists with inventory control and IT systems.
- Assists in coordination of social events.
- Assists the office manager in ensuring compliance with all applicable federal and provincial regulations, including the Pay Equity Act (Ontario & Quebec).
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Experience in an office role.
- Open to work in other areas of the store.
- Proficient in office software systems, Microsoft Word and Excel, payroll systems and bookkeeping.
- Results-oriented individual who possesses solid organizational abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a professional manner and to inspire others’ confidence and trust.
- Ability to work in a team environment that provides assistance and support to co-workers to achieve common goals.
- Ability to plan, organize, delegate and follow up on tasks, activities and projects.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions.
- Ability to multitask, adapt and cope with challenging and changing situations.
- Positive attitude, punctuality and solid work ethic.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicant for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Advertising Method: General Ad