A Private Employer is hiring a Part-Time/Casual Personal Support Worker! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The successful candidate must be physically able and willing to assist the client with:
- Personal hygiene such as bathing, oral care, hair washing/styling, dressing and other grooming needs
- Bowel and bladder care
- Medication administration
- Making medical appointments and providing transportation
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Looking specifically for someone who is willing to go the extra mile and play a round of cards or do a puzzle before rushing out of work. Must be compassionate and able to provide cognitive, social, and emotional support.
- Previous PSW/caregiving experience is considered an asset but not required. Training will be provided.
- Certification in CPR and Standard First Aid would be considered an asset
- Valid driver’s licence and access to own transportation
- Must be compassionate, caring, and patient.
- Must be willing and able to work some weekends and some evenings.
- Must be able to pass a vulnerable sector check
Please send resume and cover letter to Shay Mckie at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “2021 – PSW Application”
We would like to thank all those that apply, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.