Candidates are invited to apply for part time position of Cook (.6 PT /6 shifts bi-weekly) at Birchwood Terrace, a 96 bed LTC home in Kenora Ontario
Reporting to the Dietary Manager, the Cook position is a member of the team to produce meals and promote a safe / efficient dietary service.
- Scheduled cleaning and tracking of various temp logs
- Follow therapeutic menu plans and daily food production schedules
- Maintain positive relationship among team members
- Understand special diets and prepare as per individual client needs
- Adhere to established department policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, fire, safety, and environment and infection control.
- Other duties assigned by the manager
- Cook certificate- level 1 or 2 (red seal preferred)
- Food handlers’ certificate
- Basic understanding of therapeutic diets
- Ability to read and follow standardized recipes and production sheets
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence
no later than January 25th, 2019 to the attention of: