Enterprise Rent-A-Car is looking for a Part Time Sr. Customer Assistance Representative! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Part-time Customer Assistance Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. This position is based out of the Kenora, Ontario location. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 6:00pm and Saturdays between 9:00am to 12:00pm.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service, retail, or sales experience
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship for this position now or in the future
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
Fill out the online application at: www.go.enterpriseholdings.com