Dingwall Ford is hiring a full time Parts Advisor. The ideal applicant will be customer service oriented and eager to be part of a fast-paced team. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with the willingness to learn. We will provide training to the successful candidate. Automotive experience is not required.
- Promptly meet and greet parts customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Listen to customers’ reasons for requesting certain parts and accessories.
- Offer appropriate parts or accessories to satisfy customer requirements.
- Provide accurate quotes for all parts or accessories recommended.
- Answer incoming telephone calls promptly and courteously.
- Efficiently provide parts to technicians for vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Contact potential new wholesale customers and ask for business.
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer systems
- Answer phones and assist walk-in customers
- Experience in inventory management
- Driver’s license
- Automotive experience/ general knowledge would be an asset
Please email your resume to email@example.com no later than January 25th 2019